Stock-take time?

The last 2 days to this year.. Time to do some stock-taking?

Craps like.. "What have I achieved & how I vowed to make next year a better one".. guess many of u had this notion.


Fuck it.


Not gonna brood over spilled milk, nor measure against my accomplisments (if any).. not gonna make any resolutions either.


Going to just enjoy whatever shit life's throwing at me next year... I'll throw back at it.



In addition,


Just be thankful I've the chance to welcome the new year in good health. As the grey pigments slowly crawls up north to our crowning glory each year... Health will be a reward in itself.


So CHEERS to Good Health, people!


Happy New Year!!



ps. Oh, in case u miss this years' fireworks... enjoy my little fireworks!


====================================================================

Hmm... countdown at anyone?

What's MoS? Find out



.

No comments: