My HatchDay... 26 yrs later...


Hmm.. finally got the time to sit down & write the long-delayed entry..


It's been a whirlwind week of activities, surprises & work. Shall keep this short as there are tons of pics which will take eons to upload.. so, bear with the loading part.


Ok, the eve of my birthday started on the wrong foot.. why? Coz I still need to work!!! Grrrrrrrr..... >E



Anyway.. was dragging my lazy ass to office.. did some work, clear some mails.. & flew off when the clock touches ONE.



Went home to catch some power nap... met up with the party around 9 @ Villa Bali (Yes, its our new fav hangout!)



Damn weird.. tried calling up to book my fav table but was told they can't book or reserve (wtf!).. so anyway, had a quick bite of my McChicken while driving there.


As usual, the programme of the nite was....... Boardgames! (Yes again, our new fav past time!)











Anyway.. shall let the pictures say the rest..



Yeah! (trying to look fierce.... ok stop laughing!)


Jason

Tricia & Ailing

Its 1 for 1 for house wine.. so Mai Tu Liao (Hokkien for don't wait already!!)

But too bad for me.. can only order Mocktail.. Seabreeze.. damn misleading.. I was expecting a blue coloured drink but guess what.....

Its ORANGE! Honestly, I don't see anything that even remotely reminds me of the sea.

Yes.. Monopoly time!!

Crix helping himself to the free snacks...

My 1st cake... from my dear Bon..

The 'Ah Pei' (old man) me...

Me & Bon

My 2nd cake.. from Tricia & Ailing

I'm so lucky! I got 2 cakes when the clock strikes 12!! Thanks everyone!
Both from Breadtalk.. Milo/Peach & Choc cake

Me & the guys...

Me & the girls.. man, i feel so blessed! Look at all the babes! Muahahaa...

the peaceful part of the nite ends here...

Oh no, the unfinished cakes... = the start of my 'Sabo-ing' (Torture)

Courtesy of Mr Steven.... 1 candle was inserted deeply in.. I was made to finish up the entire cake using only my mouth.. & the lick the candle spotlessly clean thereafter... burrpp....

Here goes... hiazz..

Almost there!! YEAHHHH... I'm done. The end of my 'Sabo'....

Or so i thought.....

......

My 2nd 'sabo' (Courtesy of Mr Steven too) to submerge my face into the cake.. bite a huge chunk in a as-gross-as-possible fashion & show my nice 'facial'to everyone.

The thing itself is not so bad.. but having a peach cake up my nostrils... OH, GROSSS!!!!!!!
I could sneeze cake for next 24 hrs!! Urrgghhh...

People... an advice, must finish your birthday cake at all cost.. if not, you'll end up like me..lolz

But anyway, it was fun.. so, dun worry guys. no hard feelings at all!!
Now waiting for Mr Steven's birthday.. muaahaha...(evil grin)

Steven... having his drink of victory.



More pics are coming.. crix crix... wher r u????

No comments: