Hmm... Interesting!!

While I was driving on my way to work this morning, Class 95's FD had a pretty interesting article.. regarding the ability to make the right decision.

He said..."

According to a research done in the US, a number of respondents were ask the choose the best car, they were all given all the facts & figures of the cars, eg. milleage, engine, legroom, etc etc..

After studying all the facts, only 28% managed to pick the right answer.


However, another group taking the exact same question.. were also given all the facts & figures.. BUT were asked to play some games & watch a movie before deciding on the answer..


58% of them got the right answer!


According to the researchers, this is because our brains are not adapt to too much info at one time.. in order for it to make the right decision, you must allow it to sink in, let it process..


So, sometime if you had a gut feeling about certain things...
You're most probably right!!



Hmm.. so guess that leaves me unfit for work this week.. as I gotta think of certain important issues such as, what should I do this coming weekend, what time I should wake up, which buffet should I stuff myself with...



Heheehee..




No comments: