tuesday's thoughtsNothing is Impossible

H
ow time flies... it's been a month since I've been actively blogging. Being busy isn't the whole story... neither is the lack of topics. On the contrary... many thoughts and grouses has been on my mind, and due to the public nature of this avenue... sad to say, I'm unable to share further.

For those who has been faithful readers through the years might realise there's a certain topic I've been circling in. Topic that pretty much involves going rounds in circles.

To set the record straight.. I'm someone who likes to push ahead, regardless of work, family, friends, love or other matters. I hate procrastinators. To much dismay, at times I'm guilty as charged. However, in my mitigation.. much of my procrastinating often involves external factor that were beyond the boundaries of my control... kinda like a car waiting for the traffic lights to go green.. nothing the driver could do except to wait.

Ok, back to the topic... I really hate when things or situations starts going around in circles. To me, either you stop or move ahead. In my opinion, roundabouts are justifiable only for 1st usage, anymore than that.. its for the indecisive and the unprepared. (For those who are still scratching their scalps, think of how this analogy applies to matters other than driving.)

Probably due to my upbringing, social and work environment, being result-orientated has enabled me to achieved things a little more and a little faster than my peers. As such, seeing much work, time and effort has been spent but returns are often circling in the doldrums.. with no clear indications or improvements in sight, it really got me irritated.

Patience is indeed a virtue, a trait I've painstakingly harnessed and still harnessing thoughout the years. But like a saying goes.. "nothing last forever". Not life, not $$, not even water or air and certainly not Patience.

I've always been a keen believer and practitioner of a faith called: "Chances". Probably a preset feature in my programming during my inception... I strongly believe in the power of the human mind... the ability to affect and induce change. Nothing is permanent. Yes... not even your character nor your habits. It all boils down to HOW important and HOW determined you are in wanting the changes.


Nothing is impossible, just a matter of Wants. (correct me if I'm wrong...)




No comments: