The day after the day after new year day.



After 2 late nights of partying & chilling out with Mr Moon.. guess its time we hang out with Mr Sun. So.. east coast.. here we come...



















Its gonna a healthy day of cycling & blading for all of us.

Or so Crix & me thought... we almost fainted from the smell of the rented blades.. swear I
thought some rats must have decompose inside.. its
STINKS!

I would rather stuff my nostrils with my socks & I swear it smells much better..
Anyway, after holding my breadth while putting on my blades.. I'm off.

Man.. its been more than 5 years since I last bladed... hope i don't end up in the drain like the last time.. hahaha

The practise arena.. basically.. a place for you to fall down without being gawked at..

Yup... we went all the way to the jetty..

No comments: