Bangkok

Finally.. some time to blog.


Well, alot has been happening since my last post.

I survived a trip to Bangkok during the country's worst protest & anti-singapore sentiments in recent years. It was a good trip in fact, plenty of shopping, (Yes, guys do SHOP!) eating & shopping & eating & shopping & eating & shopping & eating & shopping & eating.. ok, I think you get the idea.


Anyway, i came back with tons of dirt-cheap-but-look-epensive clothes.. 22 to be exact, 1 cool casual jacket in white with green stripes, 1 jeans (coz I seldom have the chance to wear nowadays), 1 3/4 berms, 1 pair of slipper, 1 pair of super stylish office leather shoes, 11 watches (God, I went crazy when I saw those watches!), 1 mummified-dolled photoframe, 1 jail-bird doll key hanger, 2 bags & 4 bags of really yummy 'ikan bilis with sesame' !


The hotel room we were staying at is simply amazing.. its H U G E ! Imagine a king-sized bed + 1 single bed + 1 walk-in wardrope + 1 bathtup + a big toilet + u can actually dance salsa with the remaining spaces! Yes, we did try.. in fact its enough for 4 couples to dance comfortably.. Hahhaa.. now you can ust imagine how insanely big it is..

Oh, almost forgot... the hotel is Baiyoke Sky hotel. Thai's tallest hotel. Pretty cool.. its has 84 storeys.. The view from our 33r flr wasn't too bad either.. but something strange did happen on our 2nd night there.


It was about 9+pm, after a hearty room-service dinner as we were simply too tired after a long hard day of shopping & bargaining. We decided to go for a drink at the bar on the 83rd flr. But in order to get there, we have to go down to the lobby to take another lift up.


As you know, our room is on the 33rd.. we went in, pressed L (Lobby) & the door closed. When it open, strangely we were on the 48th flr. Waited for a few seconds, no one came in so I pressed to close the lift.


Feeling a little uncomfortable, I grabbed touch my cross for a few secs through my shirt & we arrived at the lobby without any event.


However, as we approach the lift that will take us up to the 83rd flr. I felt something is slowly creeping down my chest.

Thinking it was an ant or some insect, I quickly try to feel it. It felt hard.. as it made its way down to my tummy, i flip open my shirt to look at it.


It's my cross!!


Thinking I might have dropped my chain as well, I immediately feel my neck. It's still there! I used my fingers to circle it, thinking there must be a gap or somthing.. there was none!


I look at the crossed, expecting to find a gap or a hole.. in order for it to drop from the chain.. there was NONE!!

The hole that the chain goes through.. its sealed & it still is.
How in the world did the cross removed itself from the chain????





You tell me.





.

No comments: