Big Bird coming.

Cool... the biggest 'bird' of them all is now don in SIA colours..















Hmm.. talking about birds, I suddenly recalled a terrifying incident.
It happen about 2 weeks ago when I went to Cineleisure to catch Xmen. It was about 12.15am. I parked at the public carpark just outside Somerset mrt. As it was not easy to find any lot there, I was delighted to find an empty lot when I turn in. "So lucky" i thought.


or so I thought...


After the show ended and as I walk to my car.. I almost got a shock of my life.
In only about 2 hrs time... my white car was almost covered in poo.. bird poo!! I tried to count.. it hit 30 before I gave up counting.

God.


Did I park at a bird toilet or what?? What the hell those damn birds eat anyway.. their shit seems more like acid! ( and some are really gross & digusting....eeeew!!)


It took me like 30 mins just to clean off all the shits and I'm not talking about scrubbing the stains.. just brushing off all the shits.

I must have look like a idiot.. scrubbing away at a white car covered in shit. GGGGRRRRR..!

Took the car for a wash the next day.. totally cant stand it.


I swear.. if I get my hands on a chainsaw one day... I'll personally cut down that damn tree!

No comments: