Greetings!!

It's been 6 months since I started this blog... & I just got to know the true capabilities of my web counter.. (I know, I suck)

Anyway, all along I thought no one would be interested in reading all the shit... & I'd most probably be just bloggin & readin it myself.


But...

Well, pretty surprise to know that I have the good folks from HongKong, United States, Australia, Canada, Argentina, UK, Taiwan, Mexico, Israel & France reading my blog! (All thanks to the great info provided by all the amazing geniuses at ShineStat.com )

So, all you good people... no matter where are you from, I'd just like to say a BIG "Hi"!!! & hope you folks enjoy reading my load of craps.

Do drop me a line if you're reading this, ya? (So that I know I'm not just hallucinating about those reports & that someone is actually reading my blog)


cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Daphne from England, UK. Love ya blog.

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you! Galen from the States here! Good Blog!