Bliss...

Spent a lazy sunday at home with my gf... though it was a pretty uneventful day (we woke up almost at 2pm!), we were just watching tv all day, pigging out on the couch, enjoying the occasional snacks & gluein our eyes on 'American Choppers' on Discovery Channel.

Wanted to head out to Queenstown during dinner time to look at some furniture but couldn't detach our asses from home.. hahah.. was showing Scooby Doo on tv.

Had a pretty ok western meal take-away courtesy of my mom.

Anyway... as I make it a point not to talk much about my personal life in this blog.. will just skip to the main point of this entry.

It's already 4am.. both of us cant sleep as we probably slept too much the night before. Was tossing around in bed & started singing to each other (ok, i know that sound a little mushy but it's really quite an experience hearing me sing.. much like hearing a frog sing.) After which, we started talking.. asking each other questions about ourselves. Eg. what is my fav color, what is my fav food, where is my birthmark, etc etc...

It's really nice.


A quality time.. I would call it.


Though I'm pretty tired by then and was trying to stay awake.. It's well worth it to sacrifice sleep for such quality time.

We were finding more about each other in a way.


Well.. at the end of it.. I guess both of us were pleasantly surprise of how much we actually know about each other.

Truly enjoy such heart to heart talk where you can almost bare your soul without fear of incurring any wrath.

It's 5.45am before both of us finally gave in to the Zzzz.. monster.



Guess we both woke up with a smile on our faces.. knowing that we woke up knowing that little more of each other.


No comments: