Downgraded

Just got news that my company will be shifting in 2 months' time.. 34flrs down.

Although I was told that it's a bigger space.. but should it be called expanding or contracting??

To me.. it's downgrading as I doubt it's the space issue which prompted the move.. more likely.. its the 'moola'* factor.

Quite a few cost-cutting measures has happen since I joined this company a mere 6 months ago.. the most shocking has got to be that for such an MNC.. we're now without an HR! Can u believe it??

I mean.. even a small local SME has an HR.


Well.. anyway, all these are just my deductions.. whether they're true or not.
It'll be reveal in time.. & that shouldn't be long, I guess.



On a brighter note.. I've at least got 2 more months to enjoy the great view here... heheh..



* it's $$

No comments: