Stumbled upon this gay blog... & kinda made me wonder... what made 'them' gays or les..?
Is it disappointment of the opposite sex? I mean, what do they see in each other..??

I dunnoe about u but I really can't stomach the thought of f*cking with someone of the same sex as me.. it's just plain gross.

Don't mean the offend the gay community here but it's really gross seeing grown well-toned man acting all girly. SICK!!

Eleen was just commenting how would she feel if her son turn out this way..

To me.. I think I rather go with the thought of not having a son if he turn out this way.. Bet it's a major blow to any parents.



But gotta give them some credit.. at least 'he' was brave enough to blog about their love & they're really sweet together.. doubt normal couples are as loving as them.

God, can't believe I just said they're sweet!

No comments: