wednesday's thoughtsFav haunt


























My favourite coffee place... Ah Mei. Open daily, 24hrs and it served killer roti prata! (one of the best prata in Singapore!!).Best of all, parking is free (you can even park next to the table & admire your lovely car as you sip your coffee...) & the kopi O (black coffee) is only a mere 90cents!!!


Situated along Upp. Bt Timah.. at Railway Mall... this sleepy stretch is fast becoming a mini holland village lately with the opening of wine bars, cafes and pubs.

You can virtually find me there at least 4 times a week, sipping my usual kopi O, puffing away and complaining to Jason about how long the weekend is away or how damn short the weekend always seems.

Anyone wanna join me for kopi??


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

me lor!!! miss you guys leh! trav!! remember bring me there again next time i come to Sg ar! Remember! haha :D ...Roti prata lover, Angie (btw, you brought me there @ Xmas eve nite, right? no? cuz i forgot the name of that shop liao :P )

trav said...

Sure Angie! Yup.. that's the place we went that time... hahaha