Back in the Little Red Dot..

Sheeeesh.... I'm home.

Trust your weekend's been good?? While I got my butt frozen in Shenzhen, my local friends got theirs wet... =P Heard Singapore has more than 24hrs of non-stop torrential rain.. 3rd largest in recorded history.. wow.

Anyway, damn, those 5 days passed too quickly... I'm starting to missed the 7deg weather there already! Though its freaking cold especially when the winds starts blowing.. it's a nice change from the humid summer-singapore.. and on the streets u see people wrapping up in layer and layers of clothings, in scarfs, gloves and boots... ohh.. those boots... what a turn on!! Call me kinky, but I just love a girl in boots!! hahaha..

Well, for your info, I took about 441 pics. Will be sorting them out soon after I unpack my 28kg luggage.. hehhee...

So, have u got ready your eye drops??

Ok, people... shall update again tomorrow as I really need to figure out where to put all my new purchases!

nitez...

2 comments:

Emily said...

hope you had a fantastic nye countdown! ;) Pics have been sent to bon. help me forward to angie too k? thanks!

trav said...

Hi Em! Yup, it was smashing! Great to see all you guys again... this time everyone has found their other halfs.. what a great way to start the year, ya?

Sure, will forward to Angie soon.. tks!!