A Thin Line..






Ever heard of this advice.."Never go into a business with a friend" ?

Was just chatting with a friend over this issue and thought I'll share my painful experience. I too have been given this advice before I had ventured out but thinking if I do my part well, do it with ethics and with a clear conscience.. it'll be fine.. it'll work out.

Well, it did. For a year. But then I guess it's in humans' selfish nature to seek more.. an never-ending urge to find faults.. an insatiable hunger.

Money is indeed the root of Most evil.. not all, but most. A forbidden fruit to be consumed with the utmost care and prudence. At the end of the day, I've learnt it's not enough to be certain that you would do the right thing and handle things the right way.. as at times, the fault certainly doesn't lies with you. Like a team sport, no matter how good you are.. the team is only as good as it's weakest link.

Trust is a tough trait to gain in the polluted world of adulthood. Like many others.. its a trait not to be demanded nor told.. it's to be earned, through actions and words.

No comments: