Drawing a close..

Wow.. it's the last day of the year. Time flies.

Haven't been updating for some time as I've been on leave from work for about 2 weeks now. Been hanging pretty late daily, with most days sleeping at dawn and waking up in time for dinner.. hehehe..

I'm not gonna make any resolutions this year as I think it's really useless and hardly anyone remembers (much less keeps to it) it after the 1st week of the year. Instead, I'll try to make it a point to fulfill my last year's resolutions..

Well, as the year draws to a close.. I'll like to wish all my faithful readers a highly rewarding 2007 and may the new year brings hope to the desponent, brings joy to the depressed, brings health to the sick, brings growth to the stagnant and of course, brings wealth to us all!


Happy New Year!



No comments: