I should be asleep...

I'm so supposed to be asleep, but somehow by some strange reason... I find myself dragging my laptop to bed and hitting the 'On' switch, clicking on the IE and logging on to Blogger.

Hmm.. is there something I should blog about?


Well, nothing much exciting today... been a busy day at work, just completed a concept for a Motherboard ad in India.. a pretty good one I'd say. It was approved immediately. Guess I hit the bullseye this time. Considering the 2 ads I did for the past 2 weeks.. it was a nightmare!

Maybe I'll post it here... if anyone's interested that is..

Anyway, knock off pretty early today... headed to Tiong Bahru to catch 'Happy Feet'. Guess by now 85% of Singaporeans have already watched it.. so I'll skip the review part. But for the 15%, it's about time for you to leave that cosy little cave and go catch this not-that-funny-but-pretty-heartwarming show.

That's it! The exciting end of a thursday for me.

Oh God... I just realised... it's Friday!! Woohoo... weekend's knocking! More bowling..more beaching, more SLEEP!! hahahaa...


Talking about sleep... guess its time I should return this laptop to its rightful place and return myself... to bed.

Nitez people...


No comments: