Double wow..!!

There are days when I could only wish that my mobile could do more than make calls, send sms, and surfing the net at a pathetic pace. I wish for an integrated device. One with basic features such as a decent MP camera, MP3 with radio, true surfing capabilities, huge screen, gigabytes of internal memory.. and above all.. it's gotta have killer looks.


Seems Apple heard me and a billion others.. and my wish almost came true.. The Apple iPhone!! Though it's still short of a radio function (wassup with Apple anyway... always leaving out the radio features!!), 3G and they could increase the mp to maybe 3.2mp camera would be great.

But still, it's an awesome product.. Retailing at US$499 for 4GB and US$599 for 8GB, it'll be launch in the States in June... and still got about a year b4 it hit our shores in Dec.


Time to save up, people!












No comments: