THE list

Hmmm.. what shall I blog about?? It's the 5th day of the new year.. most people will be listing things they wants to accomplish in this year but I think I shall start with listing things which I've yet to complete from last year.

1) Finish sorting and editing all my 441 pics from my holiday in HK.
2) Get my www.blackboxasia.com website running (the way I want it..)
3) Complete my www.logocapital.wetpaint.com site as well
4) Take up at least 2 more levels (1b and 2a) in Salsa
5) Save up for my studies (BSc in Marketing or Communication and Media Management)


At the same time... I'll like to start on these:

1) Cut annual spending by 30%
2) Accumulate disposable income of at least SGD 5000.00
3) Increase income stream to at least 2
4) Spruce up my car a little in terms of performance and looks
5) Progress further in my career path ( = more $$$!!)
6) Start paving the road to marital bliss (hmmm..???)


And hopefully if I have the time & energy:

1) Improve my mandarin
2) Improve my oral skills (No.. I'm not thinking about that!)

3) An overhaul in the design of my blog


Things from last year I can KIV:

1) Golf lessons
2) Diving lessons
3) Other Latino dances

Well.. with all that said, guess this will keep me really busy this year.

No comments: