Back once more...

Wow. Been ages since I was last here... guess no one's here anymore too.


Ok.. a little updates....




Well, pretty much been going on the past month but nothing blog-worthy really... Other than being crazily addicted to bowling recently, and finally sinking $175 bucks into my own ball, bag and shoes (ouch.. it hurts even now!)




Still been visiting my favourite sand spot in Sentosa.. whenever the ever elusive Mr. Sun decides to show himself... been a really wet wet wet month.. it's gonna get worse next month.. (shake head.. roll eyes....)




Work wise... as usual. Stale & monotomous. Was pretty exciting last week though. Maybe because we're actually busy (and I mean really busy) for once... My boss gave me a pretty Mission Impossible demand.. He wanted several posters, menu pages, emailer & table menu to be done, printed and displayed... in 5 days!!




God. I needed a miracle!! You see, its perfectly enough time on my side.. though abit tight.. getting the concept approve, design approve, ammendments done, finalise and get the artwork ready for print... all needed to fit around his super busy schedule.




On top of that, we're so shorthanded.. 1 designer gone on long leave.. leaving just me & 1 other... oh oh.. and that's not the end.. on top of the last minute crap... I still have 2 ads, 1 packaging, 2 flyers due on the same day.




But all that is still ok.. the tough part is actually persuading the 3 printers (vendors) to get all printed in 1 day. For those in the creative, printing industry will know this is 99.999999% no-way deal... esp when your prints involves die-cut and lamination.




Haha.. but thank God, I delivered!!!! Every single dateline has been met... I really got to thank my designer too... He's been working really hard.


Anyway.. 2 more weeks and it's my turn to go on my looooooong leave! Woohoo... HK & SZ, here I come!!




Heheh...


Oh, some really cool pics I got from Angie, thought I'll share with you...


(Ps. If you need this effect for your wedding shots.. Pls contact me..)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear trav, welcome to HK :D hope you'll enjoy here! Here starting cold liao, remember and ask ur family bring more clothes hor ^^