Ooh la laa...








Guess that caught your attention? It certainly caught mine when I was checking my emails... Sex still sells... no matter where nor what. Being in the advertising line, I've seen many provocative ads... most are just plain craps, degrading women to mere objects of attention, though some that were done tastefully are really good.

I don't blame them (the advertisers) actually... many a times, I've been tempted to use scantily-clad women images for my ad. Why? Because it simply sells! You don't need to brainstorm for hours for a good concept or take a risk whether your concept will be understood by the end-consumer... Let's face it... Sex is universal... and it grabs your attention. But of course in the end I couldn't use that as most of my ads are in countries that will stage a protest if you so much as show a bikini. baaargghh...

Anyway.. glad to see Singapore finally loosening up and more importantly, opening up. This Sexpo is already in the 2nd year. Though its attendence is not record-breaking, I heard it's a pretty decent turn-out last year.


Now, guess the only thing now is to get its citizens to 'Open up' as well.. no point opening up sex shops and holding sex exhibition if the common stigmatism of being labelled remains...

So, anyone planning on going?? Check it out here

Oh, and by the way... they have a really interesting game.. give it a shot if you're free.

















Click here




No comments: