a sign?

I feel that THE time is fast approaching... been seeing some 'signs' pretty negative ones actually but somehow there seems to be this irritating voice inside that's against my thoughts...

Again... I find myself stranded at the crossroads, unsure of which path to take. Part of me really wanted to throw in the towel once and for all.. yet, I can't seem to find a really compelling reason to.

Often in the still of the darkness.. a regular thought creeps on me. Why believe in her?

Seriously, I'm not too sure myself. Maybe it's the way she made me feel.. maybe it's the way I feel being with her... so comfortable, being able to be just myself. Maybe it's her infectious laughter that brightens up the darkness of my life, maybe it's her eyes that speaks volume, maybe its her touch that melts me, maybe its her angelic voice that breaks into my silent world. Maybe it's just the uniqueness of 'her'.

Maybe I should listen to that voice... shouldn't I?


One thing I know for certain though... the decision is looming.

What shall I do ?




No comments: