wednesday's thoughts
Answers

Things hasn't been going too well lately, feeling kinda troubled and perplexed. As usual, I can't get too concise about the root of the problems but many doubts has been surfacing. Doubts I thought would no longer exists as 'it' is moving on the the next stage where more important matters awaits. I find myself searching desperately for an answer but yet am afraid of the answer once I found it.

Or maybe I already do know the answer but had no courage to accept it and hence kept on deceiving myself. How I wish life is much simpler.. without so much complications and reservations.

Whatever happens... at least I'm sure my priority remains unchanged. That is.. to have a substantial amount of savings, be it for a rainy day or for certains 'bell' to start ringing'.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: