friday's thoughts
A year to go...

Maybe it's age or maybe it's the company one keeps.. Wedding bells seems to be ringing all round lately.. between friends, colleagues and even ex-schoolmates. Can't help but feel abit pressured to start planning for a family of my own.

At a recent relative's son wedding, I was asked at least half a dozen times when 'It'll be my turn'? And I thought only gals get that kinda questions... barff..

The topic in studio has been revolving around marraige as well.. with Eleen putting on the finishing touches to her state of the art 'Online RSVP' system in her own wedding website! Wedding songs has been floating through the air as well.

And just 2 days back.. attended a friend's Solemmnisation at a hotel, it was beautiful.. simple yet graceful garden setting along a poolside... Coming up in June and August are another 2 long time friend's wedding dinners.

Been visiting sites like
www.singaporebrides.com It's a really informative and interesting site where you can virtually find almost anything you need there. Tons of link to photographers, hotel packages, printers, wedding gifts, wedding songs, proper procedure to getting registered, etc etc...

Well... I do hope I can reach my target of having a family by 28.. which just gives me a short year to save up.

So, help me out ya.. let me know if anyone has any freelance designing needed.. call me!!!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: