thurday's thoughts
Ode to a friend

Just receive news that an overseas friend of mine was taken away in an accident in Sweden. She was only 28. Really sad. She had so much going for her... as to what I knew, she was just promoted last year to management... got to know a new guy, bought a new chevy and finally settled her loans.

Life is indeed so unpredictable. You never know when fate decides to play the Cruelty card and in a second.. your future, your life is robbed away.

Pretty scary thoughts. Everything you worked for, everyone you know, you love... gone, in a flash. Kinda like switching off you room light and letting darkness swarmed your vision and your thoughts.


Live each day like your last? Easier said than done. How do we managed without planning, without saving for a rainy day, without hopes or dreams? Try as I might, I do try to resolve any quarrels or unhappiness with loved ones before I sleep (though it's often not successful)... as there are alarmingly increasing cases of perfectly healthy people whom went to sleep, but never to wake up again..

So I guess its really important between couples.. married or not, to resolve issues before they go to bed (nothing should be 'un-solvable' between 2 people in love.. that's what I feel), or one party might just wake up to an eternal regret (touchwood).

As for my friend.. I do have much regrets. Regretted not telling her how appreciated she is, how her encouraging testimonials gave me that little lift when I was drowning in relationship woes. Regretted not fulfilling my promise to visit her.



Farewell my good friend.






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: