the chase..

Guess many of you would have come & left a weee... bit disappointed; and I apologised for neglecting my blog for some time. Been having quite a hectic week of chilling out, beaching and catching up on my beauty sleep.

Have also been thinking alot as well during the past week about certain affairs of the heart. Hmm... it feels like roller-coaster ride, the ups & downs, the anticipation, the thrills and lastly the sadness when the ride finally grinds to a halt.

If only there's a ride that goes on and on.... wouldn't that be nice?

Sometimes I feel damn lucky to have such doting and supportive parents, but sometimes I just wish that if only I could be born with a silver spoon. Not that I'm blaming them or anything, but being just a tad more finanically endowed can really alleviate some of the tremendous pressure I'm under.

The relentless pursuit of a better job, a fatter paycheck, a bigger office, a swankier apartment, a bigger car, a higher cert, a more prestigious credit card, and a kazillion more 'Mores'.

When will we ever slow down? Will it be too late when we finally do??

Many a times, I really felt like giving it all up and settle down in a farm raising cows and sheeps for a living. But I can't. Maybe I don't have the guts or maybe I can't leave everyone & everything behind.



Oh well, back to the pursuit of 'pressure'....




Enjoy this funny clip... courtesy of Angie

(For the benefit of my overseas friend, this is a clip taken in a lecture hall at NTU, one of Singapore's university.)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u're welcome, trav :) tat's nice to share the clip wif ur fds and everyone. ^^