What a week.

Friday, another week has wizzed past. Pretty much has happened in the past week which I'm not at a liberty to disclose here... (darn, even my own personal blog is so restricted..). Which is why I didn't blog much...

Whether it was good or bad... I'm still trying to figure it out. It just sort of caught me off guard & threw me off balance. Maybe because it's something I longed for... but didn't expect for it to happen... or maybe I just gave in to the deeper voice within... but whatever it is... I feel the answer won't be far away.

Life certainly has a tendency to throw surprises at you every now & then ya? Fast & furious-style!

Well, at least I know this weekend shouldn't have any more surprises... I'll be at the same place at the same time with the same people doing the same thing.

Hahaa...


Hope your weekend is more eventful than mine!


No comments: