First Class

Was at the NATAS Travel fair on sat.. trying to get a good deal on my birthday trip next year. But unfortunately, guess I was too "kiasu" (scared to lose in hokkien). All trips have to be made by this year.. Anyway, since we're already there.. we'll just walk around.




Walk, walk walk.. & I saw a superbus!! I swear i really believe it used to be part of a plane. Just take a look at these pics.




Your personal control panel for the massage chair.



The whole bus only seats 16 pax

Your personal LCD TV monitor

Plenty of movies ranging from English movies to Japanese, Korean & chinese


What you didn't see.. Game controller for games on the monitor, Each bus has a Stewardess/Steward saving you drinks & food, a chill out lounge/karoke area on the 1st level, each passenenger is automatically issured by the company's appointed issurance agency.

Ok, you can pick up your jaws now...




Oh, I met the love of my life there! Check out the babe!!












Don't we look good together??






Aww.. she's a little camera shy




Hahahahaaa...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey, i was there too. saw the bus also, but see the Q, sianz liao.