Servicing


As many of you might have noticed that my last entry was on Monday... well, this 'old vehicle' broke down and was in for a servicing the past 2 days.

Yep, I got myself a 2Day 1 Night stay at the National University Hospital. The package even includes all meals with a choice of Chinese, Malay or Western Cuisine! During my stay, I even won myself a whole packet of Phosphate drip and Seline injection... how nice of those folks!

For being the lucky 100000000000 visitor, I was given 2 brain scans, namely the EG Scan & the CT Scan!

Some pics of my 'vacation'....



My party band...








The leftover from my drip...





My Spacious 6-Bedded penthouse. (Nurse not included..)



My out of town visitor... he's abit eccentric though... funny hairstyle.
Me and my state-of-the-art fully electronic deluxe single size bed! Cool....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear, how r u? fine liao mah? bless you'll be fine and get well soon :) hmm.. Angie also got a 'vacation' 2 wks ago, but my 'vacation' longer than urs, stayed @ hospital 4D3N for op., hoho, seem like went to camp, need to bring lotions, few clothes, slippers, underwears.. haha! but me now recovered liao :) hehe... anyway, wish you recover very soon ya! *wink* ;)

Anonymous said...

take care ya!!

~mrs puppy

trav said...

Hi angie, yup, I'm ok liao.. thanks for your sms too!! So nice of u! What about u? Are u ok? What op u went for?

trav said...

Hi Mrs Puppy!! Thanks!! =)

Anonymous said...

ya, so glad to hear u're fine leh :) tot you can't got my sms :D it was small op, but can't say it is not necessary to do it lor.. hehe... tell you soon after see you online :P TAKE CARE!