Wow.. it's been a week since my last post. Well, let's see what's been happening the past week...

I've been on MC most of the time due to severe ulcers at my tongue & lips... (my tongue alone got 8!!). Feeding time is a torture... For the 1st time, I actually hate to eat.

As you can guess, my meals for the past 3 days has been nothing but porridge. Freaking sick of it now!

Though the ulcers are healing now... my tooth still hurts. Damn, I missed gnarling those meat apart... grrrrr.....!

Other than that.. well, been going out with a friend, well.. sort of anyway. We share some memorable times but unfortunaletly, things got a little complicated... hope she makes up her mind soon though, the boat won't be waiting long...

Back at work now... still feeling kinda stoned. Maybe it because of the long periods of rest.. but gotta really tuned up for work soon.

Hope your week went better than mine!

No comments: