friday's thoughtsDisaster!!!




30th March is a day I'll remember. A day when the feeling of lost, sadness, anger & confusion gripes me.


A day when a huge part of me is suddenly gone. I've no idea where it went, how to look for it or where to start looking.


All I have now is some sweet memories.. that it had accompanied me almost daily for the past 11/2 years.


It used to be so simple, so worry-free... and most importantly, it never fails to fill me with contention and satisfaction.


However on the afternoon of March 30th, as I approach it.. hoping to once again catch its familar scent. A horrific scene greeted me. I practically see my world came tumbling down...


It's so heart-breaking that I didn't even stay a second longer. It's too much to take in. Especially on an empty stomach.


This is what I saw....









Gone are the throngs of people, the tissues packets on the table, the pungent smell of food.. the friendly plate-clearing aunties & uncles and most importantly, the snaking queues that form along the 'Mixed Rice" stall.

I'll definitely missed the familiar faces of the stall holders where I often just had to nod & I'll get extra rice & generous serving of curry gravy. My daily lunch of $1.80

No more..


=(





1 comment:

trav said...

Hi Shelly,

Thanks! Yar, sure... it's my honour! How do I go about it? Do I sign up over at the site??

Cheers
trav