thurday's thoughtsPlanting a heart



A thought just came to my mind.. a seedling. And how it links to the mindset of a relationship. Maybe this applies more to a relationship with many ups & downs and spanning over a period of time.


Let's say you have a seed, you planted it.. you took tender loving care in watering it, giving it fertilisers, making sure the sun is neither too little nor too strong. For years, nothing grew... your peers told you to give it up, but you hang on.. believing in the plant.. as well as believing in yourself.... that one day, the seed WILL grow.


Finally.. after much patience and perserverance, the plant started growing. A joyous occasion indeed... Ignoring the many advises to discard this plant.. I believe the plant will grow strong, flowered and bear fruit one day. Maybe I'm a stubborn mule.. and it may take me a lifetime to see results... but it's a choice I made, and I'll continue to stand by my plant.

No regrets..




No comments: