thurday's thoughtsMy new toy...















Time to drool, guys...! My lastest gadget, one I've been yearning for years.. finally the 'perfect' one comes along. Just got my hands on a pretty expensive toy.. a Sony HD DVD cam.. pretty neat gadget, featuring a full 1080i HD video and images with 5.1 surround sound.

Small enough for me to lug around almost everywhere I go, yet it's bursting with features. Love it's 2.7" touch screen LCD, and the ultra cool.. super night shot (heheh.. no sleazy home videos for me!! not yet lah!!). It's damn cool lor, can film in complete darkness!!

The 4megapixel camera function is great as well.. with its anti-shake capabilities and not-so-bad flash. Doing a good job so far.

Guess my only complain is the recording format.. a 8cm DVD can only record 25mins of HD footage while standard footage is only 30mins. And.... the irritating extension format from Sony, .m2ts. Been having problem converting them to suitable format for DVD players.

Tried the many ways from the net but I don't wish to fork out any more $$ for some converting softwares.. Anyone got any idea???






No comments: