thurday's thoughtsA little favour

Dear Readers,



Mind do me a little favour? You see, I've spent many precious ('company' heheee.. sheeeshh!!) hours doodling up my blog, designing it and improving the visual & infomation flow.. Though I've been encouraged greatly by all the wonderful comments, I thought it'll be nice to enter this blog for some kinda award stuff... you know, to make it official kinda stuff??

So while you're reading through my whining.. maybe you could also excercise that little index finger a little by wheeling down to the bottom of my side bar (in case you're not sure which one ----------->>) and click on the buttons as indicated..






















But of course, if you think this blog is not up to it... drop me a note and I'll be most glad to improve it.

Thank you

Sincerely Yours
trav.





No comments: