tuesday's thoughtsTremor!





Felt some tremors in office this morning and a second one soon after lunch... Strangely.. my 1st thought was not about fear nor apprehension.. rather it's excitement.

Bet I'm not the only one who feels this way though... I get kinda excited thinking maybe something out of the ordinary is finally happening in boring SG.. Ok, I know disasters are nothing to look forward to nor its something we should wish for.. but can't help thinking about something that will break the daily mould of work, home, work, home..

But end of the day.. I'm still thankful that we live on a land blessed without any natural disasters nor calamity. The loss of lives and damages to properties associated with these events simply outweighs any cheap-thrills it might brings.
Anyway, the actual cause is an earthquake measuring 6.6 on the Richter scale from Sumatra, Indonesia.. casualty so far stands at 9. Read more about it here

Took some pics while I happen to be down for a puff.. (still thinking how come suddenly there's so many smokers?!.. hahaha)






1 comment:

Rhea said...

steady! u didn't even run but take photo..