Been asking & avoiding many things these 2 weeks. Hoping to seek an answer yet afraid I'll really get the answer.

As a result.. seems like a whirlwind is constantly brewing in my brain. Where should I go from here? What step should I take? Am I ready to arrive at the answer?

Principals or happiness.. which would you choose? Pride & anger I can put aside, but Principals? Should I leave it at the door & go in trying to seek happiness once more or should I leave the house, seeking happiness elsewhere?

This has got to be the biggest crossroad in my life as yet.. such dilema, such headache, such pain, such hurt. It's robbing a little of me as each day painstakingly passes.


I'm such a terrible cook.. think I should cook no longer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Define your set of principles? Happiness is formed when you believe in change - change for the better.

If you believe happiness exists in itself, then work on it. Happiness doesn't come to your doorstep.

trav said...

Agree..But my definition of principals in this case is personal attack or insult. I believe no matter how serious a quarrel may be.. such words should never be uttered, even among friends.

Unfortunately, happiness doesn't comes to all who work for it. especially for those who work so damn hard at it.