Time Alive...

Been thinking much about the future lately... reminiscing about the past... pondering about the present.

Life's such a bother.

When we're young, money is not an issue, stress is unheard of.
The only problem we face is not enough toys or not enought TV time for cartoons & we just can't wait to grow up & do 'grown-up' things.

When we grow up, we started earning money.. more & more, but it's never enough. Why are we working so hard? I'd ask myself sometimes. Where did all the money go? No extravagant shopping, dining or holiday.. No expensive lunch daily.


It's a mystery.

Stress.. part of life, yes. But work stress coupled with emotional strain... can add up to an unbearable point.
Go without a relationship, u say?


Sure.. but loneliness creeps in & sometimes, it can overtake you. But loneliness can still rear its ugly head in a relationship.. for those for know exactly what I'm saying.. gimme a '5!', for those who don't. "U're one lucky guy/gal! and I shall not go further with it.

Whatever it is, once again I fondly look back at the time of innocent laughter, stress-free nights & childish fun... wishing once again to relive it all.

When we're old, only then we stop to admire the beautiful things around us, to enjoy the simple pleasures of life, to regret to petty issues that causes much pain, but pity... as time is running out then.

Which brings me to me question... Why is life such a bother?

Yes, I reckon you'll say.. take things slow, dun bother with other, live for yourself, enjoy every minute you're still breathing, or be thankful and count your blessings that you're much more fortunate than others.

I totally agree with all that.

But, I just can't shake off the pressure.. the pressure to crave out a success, the pressure to provide, the pressure to fulfilling expectations, the pressure of finding a lifetime partner.

Confidence... u say?

Yar, I had those... but as age & expectations continue to rise like a tsunami.. I'm afraid it's slowly getting eroded away..


So, much as I detest. I shall push away the emotional barrier, bring down that wall of humanity ( basically.. be a cold-blooded as*hol*) so that i can succeed.



U agree?

No comments: