The empty seat in my balcony...

It's now 1.32am... I just had a smoke by the balcony, intending to sleep right after. But standing there.. I look at the empty seat by the far corner.

A flood of thoughts just overcame me.

What happen.


How did things became so wrong.......

I look through my mobile.. each entry pierced me like an arrow.

So many 'If's rush through my mind. Given a chance.. would I do, say or react differently?
What If I had just let it pass yet another time & hope it will never happen again?


Guess not.


Something did died that night. I'm pretty sure.


But what.. I'm still trying to find out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Letting it pass is as good as not facing the problem, unless of course you've already given up in the first place.

Just my two cents worth.

trav said...

Running away from problems or giving up was never my intention. But however painful, there comes a time for you to recognise that a line has been breached & the end is inevitable. That's where the arrow sunks the deepest..