I luv Weekends..



Weekends are usually an activity packed days with friends & family... Hmm.. mayb I'm the weird one around..

This is my idea of a perfect weekend..





















Yes...just me and my trusty mp3, good 'o banana boat, a great book, a great sun, a great beach and I'm one happy boy!





















I find it really essential.. recharges, rejuvenates & re-energises you from the wear & tear of the last week & prepares you for the war of next week.

I luv my weekends!!


ps. by the way.. u see this book? It's a really AMAZING read. I really recommend it.. it's about S$31.90 but damn well worth every cent if you ask me. I'm in the 5th chapter only but what I've gain is priceless! Terrific book!! GO BUY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool beach... Sound like an awesome weekend