A Door Closed... a journey ends

I've liked u for a while
after seeing u and that smile
you send chills up my spine
and i wanna make u mine
and trust me baby i ain't lyin

i want u real bad
but babe, i ain't getting mad
i Will wait for u forever
and leave your side never

one day we started talkin
while we were slowly walkin
it was hard for u to say
but u said it anyway
u finally asked me out
and i was without a doubt
that our future would last forever
and we would part never

so i screamed out a yes
and u put me in a caress
then u gave me a kiss
that i will always miss

after that i went home
to find myself alone
so i wrote down some stuff
so babe don't call my bluff
coz i'm serious about you
coz u know i love u
so here's what i wrote
its like a lil love note:


I love you,
u already know that

heartbreak,
hoping i wont go through that


forever,
is us defined

our love,
is constantly on my mind

so a couple of months have gone by
and i just discovered one big lie


you aren't feeling me
the way I'm feeling you


now u have no clue
What you're putting me through

You're putting me through so much pain
with tears & loneliness is what I now gain


I'm no longer obsessed
just simply depressed

now I'm scarred to love again
cuz me n you are no longer friends


looking back at your words
sharp pains enveloped me

do you recall whenever i said i loved u
it's was not some honey coating
cuz in my heart it was true

A bridge made from my broken heart I tried
to cross the river of tears from my face
and save our love that had died.


Now you really have no idea
What you're putting me through


so i wrote down a Lil something
about What i think of you..


so this is what i wrote
just a lil heartbroken note:


i Love u,
i thought u knew that


heartbreak.
I'm going thru that


4ever,
was our definition


our love,
was put for demolition

So now i hope u see
how much u mean to me


And i hope you're happy now
sincerly wishing you move on fine and not down.

so now as our love is NO-MORE
and the only thing in front of us is
A CLOSED DOOR.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

U wrote this poem? If I was that girl.. this would definitly moved me to tears. I could really feel such tremendous hurt & disappointment. Be strong!

trav said...

Yup.. i wrote it. Thanks sophie..