Farewell Mr Cloud

Today marks a new beginning. Our stuffs are packed & ready to go.

All of us at Kobian fondly bid farewell to our old office as we have a spanking new nest 35 floors below.

We'll all miss the spectacular view, the unmistakenly cold feeling as you stroll down the aisle every morning.. 30 mins late, the warm rich tone of the wooden interior deco, the pantry that can rival Equinox in terms of view, the freezing temperature whenever it rains, the drifting of water vapour (looks very much like clouds to me) right in front of my desk, the many birthdays & various celebrations we had in our cosy little studio... & of course, the late nights clicking away at my desk as I watch Singapore's skyline coming to life with lights as it turn from dusk to dark and also, the endless stream of lights streaming across ECP as I sit alone in the pantry, sipping espresso after my work.

Sad. Sad to leave but excited about our new place too. It's a huge difference... 1st of all, there's RED everywhere!! I feel like I'm working at the River Hongbao planning office! 2nd, super bright yellow dominates a significant portion too. ( can you visualise now? Red & Yellow!!) (<-- yes, it's this red & yellow!)

But, frankly... It's pretty nice. Bright & cheerful... Well, hopefully I won't have to drag my ass to work every morning now!

Oh, oh.. the best part... In return for sacrificing my view of the Singapore Skyline... I got a pool view now! Hehhee.. Bikini babes beware!! Hahhaha...

Will post pics soon!

No comments: