I really hate this year.

Damn it!


I've read about stories like this in books & news but to see it happening to me... damn. Feeling so fucking lost.

Blow after blow.. I can't even begin to describe it. What could possibly go wrong in a guy's life had just went wrong... love? work? career?

Other than health which I still possesses (which is of course the most important of the lot), I seems to have lost or had major setbacks in all the rest.... in the space of a month.

Just when I was getting over 1 issue, picking myself up & getting my piorities sorted out.. rarring to go charging into the world & claiming myself a huge slice of the money-pie... a bomb just dropped.

Suddenly seem to have lost one of my legs...

At times, I really feel so damn fuckin tired. Just wanna let it all go & enjoy my free time & life...

However, deep down I know stopping or turning back is not an option (is not 1 I can afford or allow anyway). I will definitely, surely but slowly pick myself up & carry on..

Although limping.. it's still better than standing there or sitting down.

I shall not give up!! I won't & I MUST succeed!!!! And not only will I continue down this path.. I will emerge stronger, better and tougher!


I MUST!
I MUST!
I MUST!
I MUST!
I MUST!
I MUST!

I MUST OVERCOME ALL THIS SHIT!!!!!!!


Guess what I really really really need now is... strength (Although I really need some support right now, but I've lost that as well.. hiazz.....).


God, help me out here will ya?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can tell you r a strong person. Admire your courage to stand up again after so many setbacks. You'll always have my support! Take Care!