Lifefull



It's now 9.35pm.. as I watch the opposite tower's light going off 1 by 1.. Hiazz.. I'm still starring at my PC.

Guess I should really get use to this kinda life from now on.. Not too bad, I comforted myself. At least, the time is all mine to schedule. (not that I have much programs anyway.. it's all work & home, work & home)

No life? In a way.. ya, but at least I've got a clearer direction now. I'm working towards something that I can see some returns.

Relationships are finally taking a back seat. No longer my piority. (Strange... this is something I never thought in a million years that I would utter.) Hmm.. unless someone special comes along... but that's another story.

Anyway...

With God's help, I'd not only work my way up... but I'll FORCE my way up! (Ethically of course! I hate politics!) hahaha.. so, upper management... beware!!

These few weeks has been a whirlwind of activities.. still trying to find my way around many expectations & job requests, finding contacts, dividing my time between work, delegation, emails, printers, suppliers, vendors & most recently... the big shift to my new office this coming Friday.

When will I settle down finally....??

Be saying farewell in 4 day's time to the view that lure me to this job. Hiazzz... what a pity.
But change is inevitable, let's just hope it's for the better.. A new office, A new beginning!!

GO ahead.. drool at the view!


Rainy Tuesday..


Night View.

No comments: