someone

Pretty sad to know that when are you down, there's no one to turn to, when you're lost, there's no one to seek advise, when you're up, there's no one to share your joy, when you're stress, there's no one to talk to.

Made me wonder sometimes... friends though are important, but when it comes to sharing of intimate ups & downs of life, can you really turn to them? Do they have the time? Most importantly, will they understand?

I guess life just isn't complete without a soulmate. Someone to share each other's joy, laughter, tears & sadness. Though it may be painful at times, with different views & opinions... looking back, somehow it seems complete.

A happy & fulfilling life may not be one filled with riches... but one that appreciates what you already possess.

I see my bank acct balloning week by week... but somehow, I was happier before. Hiazzz..

It's now 10.13pm... & I'm still in office. Guess it says alot of my current life... ... ... ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheer up, buddy! You will do great, I can see it!

fallenangel said...

i so can relate to thi..omg