My 100th post!














Didn't realise I can actually post 100 entries full of nonsence, craps, complains & whinings.. in just 6 months!

Hahaa..


Well, thanks to all my faithful readers.. U guys & gals gave me the motivation & the energy to write on...


Thanks to my web counter... here's a tribute to all my readers from the following countries... (in alphabetical order..)



  1. Argentina
  2. Australia
  3. Barbados
  4. Brazil
  5. Canada
  6. Chile
  7. Estonia
  8. France
  9. Germany
  10. Hong Kong
  11. India
  12. Israel
  13. Italy
  14. Japan
  15. Philippines
  16. Malaysia
  17. Mexico
  18. New Zealand
  19. Republic of Korea
  20. Spain
  21. Singapore
  22. Taiwan
  23. Trinidad
  24. Tobago
  25. United Arab Emirates
  26. United Kingdom
  27. United States of America
  28. Ukraine


    Wow.. it's a mini UN here! hehee.. anyway folks, thanks for dropping by often especially u guys from US, Australia, HK & UK.. appreciate your daily visits! Drop me a line sometimes, ya?

Oh God, look at the time.. its lunch time! hahaa..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog & outstanding entries! Keep it up!!!