Shopping cart-Oct.

Woohoo. . . Payday!! Hahaa.. Time to pamper myself again! Ok, I know that sounded like a girl, but hey, guys nowadays are no longer the side-parting, white shirt, black pants, killer briefcase type anymore!
We shop, we go for massage, occasionally spas & facial, we keep up with fashion, we groan & moan if we have a bad hair day, we refuse to step out of the house in our 'home clothes'.. yes the guys of 21st century! (Guess the only thing I don't do yet is mani & pedicure.. sounds gay though.)


So, let's see my shopping list this month...



Nice ya? Its a Automatic Glashutte Pano Matic Lunar


Next... Probably a 5.1 home theater system for my room.. hahaha.. to complement my room's new TV.. (hehee.. a Samsung 26" LCD TV.. <-- thats free btw!) Movies anyone?!

Hmmm.. that is gonna cost me a bomb, so that's all for my shopping cart this month.

No comments: