Family

Week after week while I was at the beach, things that attracts me are really no longer the same as before.

Girls in bikini? No... surprisingly. (I'm not turning gay. Period.)
But this...





Yes, family with kids. I know, I know... though I'm turning 27... I'm still considered young in a sense but I always feel I'm an old man stuck in this body. Don't ask me why, but I always seems to get along better with friends or people much older. We seems to have more common topics & interesting discussions.


Hmm.. Anyway, yes... Kids, Family. Scary thoughts for many people.
But somehow, I'm really looking forward to it. I yearned for one... Like in the picture, I've always pictured myself bringing my wife & kids out to the beach, trying out the latest remote control hovercraft toy, building sandcastles or just lazing by the beach having a nice picnic.

I'll be snapping lots of pics & videocam the whole outing... making my home filled with framed pictures of the family, making dvds out of our family outings.. ahhhh... that's so nice, isn't it?

It'll be even better if my wife's a more outdoor kinda girl, we could go camping, the kids would be playing by themselves while me & my wife would just sit by the fireplace, chitchat... or just stare into the stars.


I guess I'm mentally prepared for a family, just not financially... & that's where I'm focusing all my energy on now.



And of course, I need to find a wife. Hahaa..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a sweet pic ;)
haha.. kids and family.. me not scary wor.. i also want have a happy n warm family with my hubby and kids.. hmm.. 1 gal and 1 boy = "Hao"(good) or more kids?? haha! hope this day will come very soon :D haha!