In a rat wheel...

Another week has past.. so quiet, so fast, so uneventful. It’s getting somewhat boring, with nothing much to really look forward to except for my long leave coming up soon enough.


Week after week, almost the same activities...meet the same people, go the same place, drink the same beverage, take the same road, do the same stuffs... it’s almost routine.


Well, not complaining here actually. It’s my choice to have such a lifestyle. I’m quite happy in a sense. Guess I like predictability, I like to know what my schedules are, I like to plan ahead. Or maybe I just like the assurance of what the road in front lies. Insecurity? maybe...

I can just predict that I'll be receiving comments telling me that in life, nothing is predictable.. life itself is unpredictable or you can't simply plan for everything... Ya, but for everything else... it's good that things don't come at the last minute & you're caught unprepared. Surprises are not always good things, ya?

No comments: