dblO

dblO.. haven't been there in ages. Just went there tonite & wow... Mhd Sultan is like a ghost town.. a far cry from the clubbing street of the country just a year or two ago.

Times have really changed.

Anyway, if you recall my previous
entry about the design contest? I was there for the announcement of the winner.

Although my entry didnt win, I'm extremely elated & totally surprised that I was shortlisted at all in the first place as I didn't really put much thought and time into doing it. I'm honoured!

But I had a blast, free flow of Carlsberg (it's a God-send especially on a friday night!!), met an old friend there, & got to know some new friend.

The event ended slightly before 11pm & we headed to the dancefloor... gosh! It's empty!!!! On a friday night... Sad.

We left.

On our way out, I saw another 'friend' (Can't say who here.. ), still early we thought. So ended up catching Devil Wears Prada.

Not a bad show. Really admire the lead's courage of daring to break out & do what she really wanted.

Some pics we took... enjoy!

My entry..!

Darn.. I think I look fat! It's the camera.. really!

This pic was from nightlife.sg website.. I should have 1 more from dblO... coming soon..

Francesca, dblO's Marcomm Manager. Great lady! Yay.. I get free guest list to dblO now! Woohoo..

Close-up of the cert they gave..

Neat!

No comments: