Stoned.

I've been sitting in front of my laptop ("stoning") for about 30mins, looking at a blank screen.... thinking of what to write or more correctly... how to write.

Isn't a blog suppose to be a venue of release, an unhibited & unrestricted area to vent my anger or pour my heart.

Sadly, no. Especially because the very people you sometimes (wanna) blog about actually reads your blog. So that's why I'm always so vague & generalised. (Now, those friends who's been asking me why I always didn't go into details.. now u know...)

Maybe I should start a new blog... one which no one will ever link to me... no pics, no links... But then again, doubt I have the luxury of time anyway...



Oh well...


Once again.. the much awaited weekend is fast arriving. The schedule is all packed right up to next sunday night.. A few things to look forward to this time. I'll finally have some new companion for my activities.. hehehee...

Oooo... I can't wait!



I luv the forest... and all the trees!