tuesday's thoughtsAbout time..

Finally... something to get my brain cells running again. Work has been pretty stale lately.. Mostly routine stuffs that's quite idiot-proof.. eg. repackaging.. changing only the model no. and specs, putting logo here & there.

B . O . R . I . N . G . !

Well... at long last, there's an ad worth wrecking this underused-brain for. A concept ad showcasing our lastest range of SLIM monitors. Notice I'm highlighting the word slim.
Yup, that's the aspect as well as the selling point I'm trying to bring out... as besides that, basically this product sucks. (sssshhh! dun let my boss hear that!)

Anyway, had a great 2hr brain-storming session with our copywriter, managed to whip up a few outrageous ideas (as I want this ad to be something totally different to all our past ads) and at the last moment... we hit the jackpot!

I think it's gonna be a pretty interesting concept that could well develop (in the future) into a marketing event ... if we have the budget. Oh well, that's another story.

Well, shall update more... once the visual is ready.



No comments: